A combined immunotherapy, incorporating immune cells that protect the oncolytic agent from destruction by the immune system prior to reaching its target.
Solution #1 - For resistant tumors
• Combination therapy with multi-mechanistic integrated biology
• Immune cell delivery of virus specifically to tumor bed
• Ratio of target to effector (1:1,000,000)
Solution #2 - For tumor immune evasion
• Tumor selective virus infects and kills tumor cells
• Virus infection causes an increase in stress ligands on the surface of tumor cells
• Virus interaction with tumor cells makes tumor highly visible to immune system
• CIK cells target, bind to and kill tumor cells
Soution #3 - For cancer recurrence
• Durable immune response against multiple tumor antigens
• CIK cells attract the adaptive immune system for a cytotoxic T-cell response
• This response is against tumor antigens from lysed tumor cells
• This is a memory T-cell response
Copyright © ConcentRx. All rights reserved.